Android Mobile App very slow

Hello,
I installed the community edition on a Openmediavault server via Docker. All seems to work, except the mobile app that is very very slow. It connects, but it takes minutes before you can see files.
Is there a way to see a logfile of what is happenning ? Or is there any configuration to do on the server side ?
Thank you
Serge

@specher

Thank you for your interest in Filecloud!

Can you please check if you experience any delay in accessing files from your web browser.

Also, can you share us the server logs after switching the Log level to Dev, you can do this from Admin portal >> Settings >> Server >> Log Level >> Dev

You can access the logs from the location:

Windows : \xampp\htdocs\scratch\logs\log_YYYY-MM-DD.txt

Example: c:\xampp\htdocs\scratch\logs\log_2013-08-27.txt (Select the latest date)

Linux : /var/www/html/scratch/logs/log_YYYY-MM-DD.txt

Unfortunately, there is no specific configuration setup for this on the server-side

Hello,
Thanks for your answer.
From the browser the response is quite good.
I changed the level to dev and the try to open some files from my phone.
I have a log file, but how can I attach it to this message?
Thanks for your help
Serge

Hi @specher

I have attached a snapshot of how to upload files. Can you please try.

Hello,
Yesterday while trying to load the log file (txt file, did’nt found how to do it), suddently all begun to works perfectly. So the app was responding quickly and I was happy:) Looking more in details this morning I see an other issue. When I start a offline sync on the app, I get an error message (in french) stating about “not possible to recover the permissions for folders My Files/Photos and My Files/Backup”
I was trying to sync offline a sub folder of photos.
I attached the log from the moment I clicked on “Sync” in the app.
Thanks,
Serge

Maybe this additional info helps…

@specher

Thank you for the update and glad to hear the issue with your Android app is fine now.

We will check the permission issue you are facing and get back to you soon.

@specher

Thank you for your patience.

The logs show that there are some permission issues for the App. Can you please re-check if all the permissions are granted for the app.

Hello,
I deleted and reinstalled the app and the error is gone now, so it’s ok.

Thanks,
Serge

@specher

Glad to hear that the issue is now resolved.