Audit Log Showing Nothing

I recently installed and configured FileCloud Community Edition, but nothing that I am doing in FileCloud is showing up in the audit logs. Did I not configure something propertly? This is running on local host. Thanks.

@walterjonesjr

Can you please share with us a screenshot of the audit logs you are watching?

Ensure that cron is working, you can check this from Admin portal >> System >> Checks >> Extended FileCloud Installation checks

Hi, my installation says that cron is not setup. I have followed the instructions on setting up a cron from your documents, but nothing has changed. I am running ubunto 16.04 . Have the directories changed?

It appears that I was able to correctly start a cron job, by changing the directories from what was in the documentation. However, I am still seeing no audit logs. Am I supposed to point FC to a specific place to see the audit logs?

Also, I am downloading files from a Network Share, so do these record audit results?

After setting up cron, i now get the following error when running checks

@walterjonesjr

Sorry for the late reply.

Can you please let us know if you have any firewall installed.

Can you please share a screenshot of the audit logs page from Admin portal >> Misc >> Audit

Also, share the server logs, switch the logs level to Dev from admin portal >> settings >> Server >> Logs >> Dev, once the log level is changed access the audit logs and then fetch the logs

Linux : /var/www/html/scratch/logs/log_YYYY-MM-DD.txt

You can upload the files to the below link