Critical alert __construct(/var/www/html/scratch/autobackups/dump): failed to open dir

Anyone has any idea how this critical alert can be solved: “0 | RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/var/www/html/scratch/autobackups/dump): failed to open dir: No such file or directory | /var/www/html/core/framework/autobackupmanager.class.php:219”

When you manually create the dump folder (/var/www/html/scratch/autobackups/ exists) with the proper owner:group and mod, then when the task runs, the task apparently removes the folder and generates the critical alert …

Hello @dreedijk

Thank you for your interest in FileCloud Community Edition!

Please let us know if you are getting this alert only when you create the dump folder inside the location /var/www/html/scratch/autobackups or also with default path /var/www/html/scratch/autobackups

I created the folder when I saw those critical alerts appearing. So, the critical alert appears when the folder is not present, and when it is present, it removes it and creates the critical alert again.

I have just performed a complete new and clean install (on Ubuntu 18.04) with latest FileCloud version (19.3.3.6309) (not yet fully configured, except all the notifications) and it happens again.
/var/www/html/scratch/autobackups: drwxrwxr-x 2 www-data www-data

Checks, just gives 2 warnings ("—Helper Service not available (required only if using network shares with NTFS permissions, realtime-indexing, content search etc)" and “Open Office Server Not Running (Required for Document Preview)”)

@dreedijk

Thank you for the update.

We will check this and get back to you.

@dreedijk

Can you please share us the server logs after switching the log level to Dev mode from Admin portal >> Settings >> Server >> Log level >> Dev

You can then recreate the alert once more and share us the log files from the below location:

Linux : /var/www/html/scratch/logs/log_YYYY-MM-DD.txt

Where do you want me to send the logfile (I can’t seem to upload files here …)?

@dreedijk

I have attached a snapshot here on how to upload files. Can you please check if you can do this from your side.

That doesn’t work this only allows image (jpg, jpeg, png, gif) “uploads”

@dreedijk

Can you upload the files to https://zerg.codelathe.com/url/gyzzwzvqa2zb4bra

done (dreedijk_log_2020-04-06.txt) :slight_smile:

@dreedijk

Thank you for the logs.

We have checked the issue with our team and updated that this will be fixed in the upcoming release.

That is good news! Looking forward to the update! Thanks for all your help!

1 Like

I have just updated to the latest version (20.1.1.7769), but the problem still persists.
2020-Jun-16 12:00 AM Warning AUTOBACKUP : Unable to store zipped backup file /var/www/html/scratch/autobackups/auto_db_dump_2020-06-16.zip ! Backup failed

@dreedijk

I will check this with our team and get back to you.

Can you please upload the server logs into the below link after switching the log level to Dev mode from Admin portal >> Settings >> Server >> Log level >> Dev

https://zerg.codelathe.com/url/gyzzwzvqa2zb4bra

You can then recreate the alert once more and share us the log files from the below location:

Linux : /var/www/html/scratch/logs/log_YYYY-MM-DD.txt

log_2020-06-18.txt has been uploaded

@dreedijk

Thank you for the logs. We will review it and get back to you.

@dreedijk

The error seems to be different. However, we will try to recreate the issue from our side and let you know about this.

@dreedijk

Thank you for your patience.

Can you please apply the below patch and check if you are still facing the issue

Please download the patch: https://zerg.codelathe.com/url/zipstream

Replace the file /var/www/html/thirdparty/zipstream.php with the patched version in all nodes.

We recommend taking a backup before replacing the file.

Done. Will have to wait a couple of hours to see if the patch solves the problem! I’ll keep you posted!

1 Like