Error after upgrade to 21.1.1

Hey,

After upgrading to version 21.1.1 I lost all access to the administration page and the users page. I get the 500 error in the browser. I upgraded twice and both times I had the same error.
Any idea what I can do to fix it?
FileCloud installed on Windows 2012 r2

Thanks!!

Hello @RobsonCanavan

Please login to the FileCloud server and follow the below steps.

1. Navigate to " C:\xampp\htdocs\scratch\tmp ".
  2. Delete the file " CompiledContainer.php. "

Then try to reaccess the Admin Portal and let us know how it goes.

Hello!,

I did the procedure and I still have the same problem.
I ended the services, deleted the file and restarted the services, but I still get Error 500 when trying to access the administrative or users page.

Any more ideas?

Hello @RobsonCanavan

Please share with us the FileCloud Log from the server to check this issue further.

Windows: \xampp\htdocs\scratch\logs\log_YYYY-MM-DD.txt
Example: c:\xampp\htdocs\scratch\logs\log_2020-06-27.txt (Select the latest date)

Here is the requested log.
I shared via Google Drive because it exceeds the character limit.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qw5zviiAxq4sy2_vxWai27Y3QvKgK0FV/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

Hello @RobsonCanavan

Thank you for your time and patience with this.

From the logs, it looks like the MongoDB connection failure due to authentication failure.

2021-06-13 16:40:02.913380 ERROR: CLFC-00004 0 | MongoDB\Driver\Exception\AuthenticationException: Authentication failed.

Please let us know whether you have enabled the MongoDB authentication?

During the installation a username and password was created for MongoDB, but this was never changed.
MongoDB is installed locally with the default port
All other updates I’ve done went well, but upgrading to that version has given me this error.

Thanks.

Hi @RobsonCanavan

It looks like during the upgrade process, the script could not create a database dump and restore it after the upgrade due to the authentication.

Please take a database dump from the snapshot of the server before the upgrade, then restores it to the latest version.

Please let us know how it goes.