File Cloud Drive Error: CLFC-90020- Server Connection: Invalid Response, checl server

Hello Everyone, I’m getting this error when i try to connect to the server using file cloud drive in order to mount the network share. I’m able to connect to my server using the webportal but when i use the same ip and port on the drive, it doesnt work. Any suggestions?

@paulworld1

Thank you for your interest in FileCloud Community Edition!

Can you please share us with the screenshot of the error page and the login page.

Also please upload the drive logs to https://zerg.codelathe.com/url/v3wxtiepxhtzywz4

You can find logs from

Windows : %APPDATA%\FileCloudDrive\data\FileCloudDrive.log

Mac : ~/Library/Application Support/Filecloud/macdrive/data/filecloudmacdrive.log

Mac Drive 2 : ~/Library/Application Support/FileCloud MacDrive2/data/filecloudmacdrive.log

I just uploaded the drive log, here is the screenshot of the user portal working on my browser and the drive giving me an error

@paulworld1

Thank you for the logs and screenshots.

We will review this and get back to you as soon as possible.

@paulworld1

Thank you for your patience.

We have discussed this with our developers, and it’s a bug in the current version. This is fixed in the next release 20.1, which is expected to be available by next week.

Once the new version is available, please upgrade your current version and let us know if you are still facing any issues.

alright thank you, is this a bug in the filecloud drive or the server?

@paulworld1

Our developers have updated that this is a bug in the current server version and is fixed in the next version release.

Здравствуйте! уменя такие же проблемы версия 20.1

Hello Murat

Please let us know whether this same location is accessible through the web user portal?