Invalid License Host error message

Hi there,
I’m currently using the 14-day trial, but went ahead and purchased the community edition license. When I try to add the new license.xml, I get an error message saying “Invalid License Host” when I click save.

I’ve already verified that the url listed in the xml file matches the url I’m logging in with and matches the Server URL in settings.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

@DvdWsn

Thanks for posting.

Can you please share us with the screenshot of the error page ( along with URL) and the server logs.

Upload the server logs after changing the log level to DEV from Admin portal >> Settings >> Server >> Log Level.

You can upload the logs to https://zerg.codelathe.com/url/dzemrbysscem3gjv

Server log location:

Windows : \xampp\htdocs\scratch\logs\log_YYYY-MM-DD.txt

Example: c:\xampp\htdocs\scratch\logs\log_2013-08-27.txt (Select the latest date)

Linux : /var/www/html/scratch/logs/log_YYYY-MM-DD.txt

This dir doesn’t exist. in /var/www/html/ there is just an nginx html file.

@DvdWsn

Thanks for the update.

Can you please share us the screenshot of the error page along with the URL.

Also, ensure that you are checking in the same machine where the FileCloud is installed.

Hello All,

i have same issue. what was the resolution?

Many Thanks!

@Greg

Welcome to the FileCloud Community Edition Forum.

Can you please check if you are installing the license using/from the URL for which you have bought the license for.

For example: If the license is for abc.com then you need to log in as abc.com/ui/admin/index.html and then try installing the license.

Please check from your side and if you are still facing the issue, provide us with the screenshot of the error including the URL.