Problem whitURL

hello, I have problems with the start of my account with the URL provided by you, I leave the screenshot

error “An internal error has occurred while processing your request.”

Hello?? someone can help me with the problem?

Hello @Lio

Please use a valid domain name in the Server URL path that is pointing properly to the FileCloud Community server IP. Also, do not use any sub-folder with the domain name.

thanks for the response, but can’t resolve it, my URL is: liofiles.xyz
I have pointed my domain to the IP address, and in the administration portal I put my IP, I don’t know what I could be doing wrong.
Thank you.

@Lio

Please do a ping test from your FileCloud server to the URL liofiles.xyz and let us know the result.
Also, let us know the OS version of your FileCloud server.

hello,

this can’t work the same as tonido? I have no knowledge of configuring servers, thanks for your help

my Os is windows 10

@Lio

Please add a hosts entry for the URL liofiles.xyz as below and let us know whether you face any issues in updating the server URL.

127.0.0.1 liofiles.xyz

Step 1.
Click the Windows button and type Notepad in the search bar.

Step 2.
Right click on Notepad and then Run as Administrator .

Step 3.
You’ll be asked, “ Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? ”. Choose Yes .

Step 4.
In Notepad, choose File then Open .

Step 5.
Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts or click the address bar at the top and paste in the path and choose Enter . If you don’t readily see the host file in the /etc directory then select All files from the File name: drop-down list, then click on the hosts file.

Step 6.
Add the appropriate IP and hostname at the end of your hosts’ file, select Save, and then close the file.

Step 7.
Finally, you will want to flush your DNS cache for your computer to recognize changes to the file. Click the Windows button and search command prompt.

Step 8.
Type the following command in the terminal and press Enter

ipconfig /flushdns